Monday, January 23, 2006

Fifth day in rome!!

NOTHING IS OPEN!!! Today we left the house earlier than usual. We left around 11 and did some shopping. I bought a jacket for 39 euro. It is a very cute black coat. I love it. Niki says that it is perfect for me. (I trust her fashion sense!) After about 2pm NOTHING was open. And when I say nothing I mean NOTHING!!! Niente! We went back home and just hung out and relaxed again. After that we went to Residence Candia and hung out with some of our friends. We had a little party out of Sarit’s balcony. It was a lot of fun.

After the small gathering at Sarit’s place, Amy and Sairt cme back to our apartment and we had conversations about relationships and boys. It was fun and interesting. Amy fell asleep and woke up very confused and said something about “Red garbage cans for underwear.” ????? She is such a Poodle!!! Poor thing. Hehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home