Sunday, January 15, 2006

Ciao Everyone!



Wow... I'm stressed out! I have so many things to do to before I leave and setting up this travel blog is one of them. This post is going to be very short because I still have to pack and do some last minute shopping. I am not used to writing about myself and this whole "blog thing" seems a bit weird to me. I caved in to the blog craze because I figured that this would be an easy way to tell people about my adventures in Rome and keep in touch with my peeps.

So I guess that's it for now. I'll post more later for sure!

Ciao!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

very pretty.
that's my baby.

was terrific to see you guys on iChat. wowoweee!

11:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

but actually it may be better for the anonymous postings NOT to be seen by everyone. is this doable?
papa

11:13 PM  
Blogger koAla Paredes said...

haha, I found it!

-Ala

3:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Cristina -

I'm sure you're just getting settled in after the shock and (not awe) excitement of being in Rome! I couldn't be happier for you! Ayos ba?

Nicholas

1:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home