Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Day 2 Madrid Pictures

We bought a LITER of CHOCOLATE and TEN CHURROS and went to town. We sat in Plaza Meyor and ate all of it. It was amazing, but after we all felt a bit sick... but in a good way! hehe

I saw this in Madrid and i knew I had to take a picture of this for everyone in the family. GO ATENEO!!

Nabihah and Me sitting on a swing in a Mexican food restaurant. My camera was on a weird setting and it was came out to be really trippy.

Madrid at night.

Plaza Meyor at night.

Dramatic Black and white shots in the train station. I started to take pictures as we were waiting forever for our number to be called to buy a train ticket to Barcelona.





Train Station/Jungle In Madrid

Sarit and Her cute keychain friend, Kim

Piazza Venezia? I did not come all the way to Spain to see Piazza Venezia?! hehe

Madrid is so pretty.

Sarit and me in Plaza Meyor

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home